.
I am the type of person who likes peaceful and calm, and a quiet atmosphere for deep thinking and meditation. Under these conditions...I am more productive and can give more to the world around me.
.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

How my introvert energy level gets depleted

I will write separate posts elaborating on each of these:

1. being in large groups of people
2. having to talk within a group who are all listening to me
3. being around people who talk loudly and excessively
4. being put on the spot
5. doing or going somewhere I really don’t want to

6. having to “socialize”
7. when I have to do a lot of heavy thinking
8. having a deadline or feeling pressure to finish a project
9. sorting out lots of details within information
10. not getting enough breaks in my schedule
(this list will do for now)