.
I am the type of person who likes peaceful and calm, and a quiet atmosphere for deep thinking and meditation. Under these conditions...I am more productive and can give more to the world around me.
.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Being in large groups of people

I am more comfortable and feel more in control of myself when I am in much smaller groups of people and I also feel that I am not overwhelmed by the great diversity of personalities such as in a large crowd.

Whether it is shyness or something else, I do not like the feeling that I might be “people watched”. So, the smaller the group...the less intimidated and uncomfortable I feel, otherwise I begin to wish very much that I was not there. Some people might tend to be critical and unkind in their thinking, so I try to avoid that.

Large groups of people can be very loud and boisterous, which makes me nervous and tires me out just having to listen to all of the noise. So...I do much better, productively, in smaller groups of people.