.
I am the type of person who likes peaceful and calm, and a quiet atmosphere for deep thinking and meditation. Under these conditions...I am more productive and can give more to the world around me.
.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Being around people who talk loudly and excessively

Nothing wears me down more and makes me want to escape than being around someone who is talking and talking and talking. Generally they are talking about things that I don’t even care about, nor have an interest in. Many of those things are in the area of someone they know (who I don’t) whose brother’s friend’s sister’s grandmother is doing such and such...you get the picture. I do not like long drawn out senseless conversation.

Also, if I am around someone who has a very loud speaking voice, it makes me cringe and want to poke my fingers in my ear. Then I start getting all nervous and look for the nearest exit.

Introverts love the quiet, peaceful, short conversations that don’t wear them out.