.
I am the type of person who likes peaceful and calm, and a quiet atmosphere for deep thinking and meditation. Under these conditions...I am more productive and can give more to the world around me.
.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It all started.....


....several months ago when I Googled the words: “not a people person”, because I needed some information about why I felt uncomfortable around people.

One article and link after another finally led me to a website that offered a personality test for me to take to determine my personality. I took the test of over 70 questions which required yes/no or a multiple choice and then it was analyzed for me and gave me the results. The test determined that I was 89% introvert and was an ISFJ type personality.

I then discovered other websites about introverts and even an internet forum by, and for, introverts. This knowledge began to make all the difference in the world to me as I finally understood myself and could accept my unusual differences amid the personalities of other people. I was not alone anymore in my thinking that I was separately different and even odd, compared to others. I found there are lots more of “us” out there. And strangely enough, we all compare to be about the same in our feelings and idiosyncrasies.