.
I am the type of person who likes peaceful and calm, and a quiet atmosphere for deep thinking and meditation. Under these conditions...I am more productive and can give more to the world around me.
.

Monday, July 9, 2012

This is a re-post from September 4, 2008...

How my introvert energy level gets depleted... I will write separate posts elaborating on each of these: 1. being in large groups of people 2. having to talk within a group who are all listening to me 3. being around people who talk loudly and excessively 4. being put on the spot 5. doing or going somewhere I really don’t want to 6. having to “socialize” 7. when I have to do a lot of heavy thinking 8. having a deadline or feeling pressure to finish a project 9. sorting out lots of details within information 10. not getting enough breaks in my schedule (this list will do for now)