.
I am the type of person who likes peaceful and calm, and a quiet atmosphere for deep thinking and meditation. Under these conditions...I am more productive and can give more to the world around me.
.

Friday, June 26, 2009

It's wonderful to know that you are not alone

On the introvert forum that I gave you a link to on my last post, it is such a relief to find lots of other introverts that you can “talk” to. I have found comfort, strength, and lots in common with the other wonderful people on the forum. You can post questions and receive answers and explanations to anything you have a concern about…we do lots of sharing of feelings and ideas on the forum.

So….check out the site:
http://hiddengiftsoftheintrovertedchild.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=f00fb687c013c1809f9ce5fcb5193b0a&board=5.0